We’re sure that you will LOVE your order…but if you're not completely pleased, we'll do whatever we can to make it better.
Read our simple Returns and Exchanges Policy below.
- First, email Laura at email@example.com to begin the return or exchange process. Let us know what's going on and whether you want to return the item(s) or begin an exchange.
- We will email you a United States Postal Service (USPS) label to use to mail your items back.
- If we shipped you the wrong item(s), we will of course pick up the cost of the return shipping. If you are making a return, we will deduct the cost of the shipping from your store credit.
- All return packages must be received within 14 days of the date we shipped your order, so be sure to contact us immediately if you need to do a return or exchange.
- Refunds can only be issued in the form of store credit.
- Store credit will be issued as a one-time discount code.
- Store credit may be used on our website, on our Facebook pages, or in our stores.
- Store credit must be used in its entirety for one purchase. Unused balances may not be carried over to other purchases.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
The following items are not eligible for exchange or store credit:
- Underwear (including Hanky Panky and bras)
- Returns received after 14 days of the original order shipment date
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition
- Final sale items
How to Make a Return or Exchange
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your prepaid return label by email.
- Include your original receipt in your package. If you misplaced it, just let us know in your email. We'll work with you!
- Place your invoice, along with the item(s) in unworn condition and with tags attached, in a securely sealed shipping container.
- Affix the label to your package, and make sure there are no other shipping labels on it. Jot down the tracking number on the label so you can keep track of the delivery status.
- Send it on its way! There are three ways to return your package: take your package to a US Post Office or collection box, give your package to a US Postal carrier, leave your package in your residential mailbox.